IFI-CIC Vehicle Donation Program assists in funding programs and sponsorships for at-risk children worldwide.more
We provide humanitarian aid, focusing on improving the living standards & social perceptions of youth globally.more
Donation Pick Up Form
Fill in the form to schedule a convenient time to pick up your car (we will contact you within 24 hours).more
International Friendship Inc. – Children in Crises [IFI-CIC] is a non-profit charity organization established in 1996 to help disadvantaged children and their families worldwide. We provide emergency assistance & humanitarian aid, focusing on improving the living standards & social perceptions of youth globally.
IFI-CIC humanitarian aid shipments contain medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, toys, books, essential clothing and household items. The shipments are distributed to hospitals, social service stations & community centers globally. We also work closely with a number of clinics and local charitable organizations in designated countries, and assist various organizations with large scale disaster relief such as the American Red Cross during the aftermath of 9/11.
IFI-CIC is also a pioneer in creating unique programs designed to promote healthy lifestyles and inspire positive thought. Our programs employ both conventional and alternative therapy methods, with an emphasis on sports, ecology & nature, music, art, community, education, and occupational placement.
- To assist humanitarian aid & crisis relief worldwide
- To improve the living standards, social understanding & potential of risk-group youth
- To instill positive values of health, social integration, productivity and personal victory
- To sponsor & facilitate programs for underprivileged and disabled youth
- To organize community events and programs to benefit local and international youth
- To aid charitable organizations extending financial assistance domestically and abroad
- To respond to local crises and causes
To learn more about us please visit our website www.childrenincrises.org