IFI-CIC Vehicle Donation Program assists in funding programs and sponsorships for at-risk children worldwide.more
We provide humanitarian aid, focusing on improving the living standards & social perceptions of youth globally.more
Donation Pick Up Form
Fill in the form to schedule a convenient time to pick up your car (we will contact you within 24 hours).more
Thanks to the generous support from people like you, IFI-CIC Vehicle Donation Program assists in funding programs and sponsorships for at-risk children Worldwide. To learn more about us, click here
This method of contribution enables you to dispose of old and damaged: cars, trucks, trailers, boats, RV’s and more, while at the same time making a tax-deductible, charitable donation
THE DONATION PROCESS SIMPLIFIED IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Click to fill in the online Vehicle donation form.
- IFI-CIC will contact you within 24 hours to schedule a convenient pick-up time.
- At the time of pick-up, IFI-CIC will provide you with a preliminary receipt.
- IFI-CIC will handle the title transfer and mail you a second receipt as proof of your tax-deductible contribution. Please keep the receipt for your records.
- If you have an official title or lien on the vehicle, be sure to have it when you call.
When you donate your vehicle to IFI-CIC, you help us provide humanitarian aid, crisis relief, educational programs and therapeutic solutions to thousands of at-risk children and their communities, both locally and internationally.
The IFI-CIC Vehicle Donation Program also saves you the hassle of selling an old car: expensive ads, numerous phone calls, appointments, tiresome DMV forms, title transfers, and more.
IFI-CIC will provide a free towing service for your vehicle whether it is running or not (some restrictions may apply) and take care of all the paperwork.
Simply fill in the online donation form as detailed below and we will respond within 24 hours to schedule a convenient time to pick up your car.
We will be pleased to learn where you heard about our Vehicle Donation Program.Donation Pick Up Form